Come volunteer for “Sandy Relief & Restore the Shore”
March 11-15, 2013 in the Tom’s River NJ area
Sponsored by Drew Disaster Relief
in association with Community Collaborations International (CCI)
Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity? Drew students have organized an alternative spring break volunteer opportunity, and alumni, faculty and staff are invited to participate. Help with efforts to restore the shore area, such as:
- · Muck/gut outs, if there are still houses in need of this help
- · Painting and rebuild assistance
- · Environmental projects such as dune restoration and rebuilding boardwalks
- · Assistance at food banks and donation centers
- · Working with kids in after-school programs
Volunteers may participate on one or more days (no food or housing provided) for $10 a day. Transportation is not included. Cost for all five days including housing, food, and necessary equipment is $140 ($35/day).
Drew students, faculty, staff, and alumni are all invited to participate.
To follow Drew University’s relief efforts, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/drewrelief/?fref=ts