The Baldwin Honors Program was created specifically for academically strong students. It emphasizes independent learning, research and leadership, and it culminates in a full-year, senior thesis experience. Students in this program engage in Honors seminars as well as opportunities outside the classroom that greatly enrich their liberal education at Drew.
Highlights of the Program:
- Fall Honors Colloquium - Fall 2013 topic: “What’s Hot and Why: Innovation and Discovery in the Fields of Academe;”
- Honors Seminars, Honors-across-the-curriculum-courses, and Honors tutorials;
- Junior-year Community Initiative;
- Honors Thesis or Senior Research Project;
- On- and off-campus extracurricular activities.