Whether you graduated five or fifty years ago, there are many ways to stay connected with your alma mater and fellow alumni:
Nominate a friend or classmate for an Alumni Achievement Award, the Theological School Distinguished Service Award or a spot in the Athletics Hall of Fame! Click here to learn more about Alumni Awards.
Drew Clubs are active in many metropolitan areas around the country. Alumni, parents, retirees and friends in these clubs gather over cocktails, go on faculty-led museum tours, and attend major league baseball games together, among other activities. It’s a great way to stay in touch with Drew friends, network with professionals in your area, and meet others who share a connection to Drew.
Click here to see if Drew is hosting an event in a city near you!
If you are interested in helping to coordinate Drew Club activities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-408-3229.
Volunteering is a great way to stay connected with classmates and to help them stay connected with Drew.
- Class Secretaries gather news and updates from classmates for Class Notes.
- Class Hosts reach out to classmates about Reunion Weekend.
- Gift Chairs encourage classmates to participate in the Annual Fund and class reunion gifts.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at Drew, contact us at email@example.com or 973-408-3229.
You can help current students and alumni in their career paths in numerous ways:
- Sponsor academic internships at your organization
- Post current job openings at your organization
- Offer career advice by participating in networking activities
Learn more about mentoring on the Career Center’s site.