Leadership. Enrichment. Commitment.
Drew Society members play a leadership role in sustaining and enriching the Drew experience by providing students with:
- Scholarships that make higher education attainable for today’s students.
- Forward-thinking academic programs on campus, in New York and around the globe.
- Faculty dedicated to teaching and small classes that foster learning.
The Drew Society honors those who make commitments of $1,000 or more annually to the University in the Forest, including corporate matching gifts.
Heritage Oak Club: annual gifts of $10,000 or more
Copper Beech Club: annual gifts of $5,000 – $9,999
Sycamore Cottage Club: annual gifts of $2,500 – $4,999
Evergreen Club: annual gifts of $1,000 – $2,499
Gold Club: annual gifts of $250 or more by those graduated within the last five years, or $500 by those graduated within six to ten years.
Your commitment to Drew will be recognized prominently in the Drew Honor Roll of donors and through unparalleled access to University events and insider information from campus.
- Select Drew Forum speaker series invitations and priority access to select off-campus events
- Annual Drew Society Dinner invitation
- Drew Society Newsletter with highlights from the year and information on upcoming events
- Access to a dedicated Drew Society Line for all of your campus needs
The leadership of The Drew Society has an immediate and lasting effect on our campus and its students.
Join today! Call 973-408-3227 for more information.
Gifts, pledge payments and matching gifts received between July 1 and June 30 of each fiscal year qualify donors for membership in the following year.
Make a Gift