Want to register for an event or post a classnote on DREWnet, but having trouble keeping track of all your log in information? Use the Connect with Facebook feature and you will only have one password to remember.
The Connect with Facebook feature is an enhancement to DREWnet that enables registered members to log in and access the DREWnet Community with their Facebook credentials using trusted authentication. *
To add the Drew University Alumni Connections application to your Facebook profile, you will need to perform a one-time link between your Facebook account and DREWnet Community account. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit drew.edu/drewnet and click on the “Login with Facebook” button.
- If your browser is not already logged into Facebook, a window will pop up asking you to sign in. Enter your Facebook credentials and click “Log In.”
- To confirm that you do indeed want to use Facebook to log into Drew University Alumni Connections, click on the “Log In with Facebook” button.
- A new page within Facebook will load. On the right-hand side of the screen, enter your DREWnet User ID & Password
- You will then be redirected to DREWnet. You are now logged in using Facebook authentification.
- From now on, each time you visit DREWnet, simply click on the blue Facebook log in button to access the online community.
* You must be a registered member of both DREWnet and Facebook in order to use this feature. If you have not yet registered for DREWnet, please click here to begin the process. When you register for the first time, the system will ask for a “security number” to verify your information — this is your Drew ID# (for alumni, that’s the same one you had as a student) with a “D” at the end. If you don’t remember your ID# (we understand it may have been awhile!) please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.