The College of Liberal Arts is pleased to welcome new transfer students each semester. As a transfer student, you join men and women of all ages and backgrounds who are pursuing their undergraduate degrees at Drew University.
All incoming transfer students (students with 12 or more transferable credits) should carefully review all policies and procedures related to Transfer Admissions.
Following admission, you should receive a Transfer Credit Analysis from the Registrar’s Office, which indicates which credits are transferable and which general education requirements are met through transferable credits. Please contact Ms. Patricia Seunarine (email@example.com or 973.408.3245) if you have not received your transfer analysis within a couple of weeks of admission.
After you submit your deposit, you should also do the following:
- Carefully read Drew’s transfer credit policies, as posted by the Registrar.
- If you are transferring in fewer than 26 credits, select a College Seminar and Common Hour and email your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CSEM instructor will be your Academic Advisor for your first semester or until you have declared a major. You will meet with this advisor during Summer Orientation (or in January if you are a mid-year transfer).
- Transfer students with 26 or more credits will be assigned an advisor based upon their intended major. This is usually the Chair of the Department which houses your major.
- Contact your advisor to set up an appointment to discuss the upcoming semester’s schedule.
- Submit other required forms as listed on the Drew Welcome Page.
- Attend Orientation and meet your faculty and other transfer students.
- Students under the age of 24 who have attempted 12 or more college credits after high school graduation should contact Frances Field in the Office of College Admission at 973.408.3555 or email@example.com. (Students who have earned college credits while in high school should apply to Drew as first-year students.)
- Adults age 24 and older wishing to resume studies leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree at Drew should contact Sunita Bhargava in the Continuing Education Office at 973.408.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.