Judith Redling, Ph.D. – Associate Dean for Academic Services
B.E., Engineering Physics, Stevens Institute of Technology; M.S. & Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University.
Joining the administrative team in the CLA Dean’s office in July 2014, Dr. Redling has extensive experience in undergraduate retention
efforts, managing initiatives to advance student success. As Associate Dean for Academic Services at Drew, Dr. Redling directs initiatives to identify at-risk students and coordinate interventions, connecting students with academic services and promoting academic engagement with the Drew community of advisors, teachers and peers.
Dr. Redling’s teaching and research experiences focus on learning assessment and pedagogy to improve outcomes for students in STEM disciplines. Her faculty affiliation at Drew is with the Department of Physics.
Diane Moscaritolo, M. Ed., M.A. – Accessibility Resources Coordinator
The coordinator preforms the following:
- Point person regarding the scope and nature of the services provided by Disability Services to a range of audiences including potential students (and their parents), enrolled students, and the Drew community (including faculty, staff and other academic and service areas).
- Review student documentation and determining what accommodations would best mitigate the student’s needs.
- Meet with enrolled students each semester to arrange accommodations.
- Collaborate with other university departments to ensure students with disabilities needs are being met throughout campus as consistently and appropriately as possible.
Linda Snyder – Learning Specialist
Linda’s expertise includes:
- Providing individualized instruction to address
- Improving Reading Rate and Comprehension
- Planning, Sequencing, and Revising Assignments
- Developing Task Timelines
- Implementing Test Review Strategies
- Creating and Utilizing Mnemonic Devices – (Memory Techniques)
- Identifying Learning Styles and Preferred Modalities
Personal interests include: Fiber Arts, Performing Arts, Kayaking and Snow Sports. Please contact me at email@example.com for schedule and rate information.
Joanne McCann – Administrative Assistant and Office Manager
Joanne’s expertise includes:
- Act as the point-of-contact person for the Academic Services and Disability Departments.
- Administer and monitor all alternate testing for students with academic accommodations.
- Maintain records and communicate information about the requests of Incomplete Grades, CLA Petitions to the Faculty, Final Exam Re-scheduling Requests, Appeals of Required Leaves/Withdrawals.