As a newly created office within the College of Liberal Arts, we are here to provide the following important services:
- Provide Academic Advising information to Drew faculty as they serve in their roles as academic advisors
- Serve as a resource for students who have questions about academic policies, the advising process, petitioning to the Academic Standing Committee and a myriad of other questions and concerns students may have
- Coordinate tutorial services, free of charge, for undergraduate students
- Assist Undeclared Students and students with academic difficulties*
- Advise students returning from Required Leaves on appropriate courses of action.
- Through the Office of Disability Services, provide reasonable basic accommodations for students with learning differences and physical challenges
- Approve of registration requests made for students enrolled in the elementary education/special education certification program through the College of St. Elizabeth, following students’ conferment with their Drew and CSE advisors
- Assist the Writing and Language faculty in the placement testing of students during Summer Orientation.
- Work with program directors from Continuing Education, International Student Services, Educational Opportunity Scholars and Athletics as part of a larger student support network.
Study Tools for Students
*Feeling Stressed Out???
*If you are in crisis, please contact Drew Counseling Services by phone, 973-408-3398 (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm) or Public Safety, 973-408-4444 (emergency number, available 24/7).
Other crisis numbers include 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Morristown Medical Center Crisis Intervention (973-540-0100).