The Drew University community loves WINTER!
What better way to celebrate this beautifully chilly time of year than with an amazing outdoor celebration!?
This event is for students, faculty, staff, and their family members! Come one, come all!
Winter Fest 2014
Everything is FREE!!
Saturday, February 1 | 12 PM – 4 PM
Tolley/Brown Circle (outdoors!)
Dress warm! Free giveaways to 100 students (one item only per student!)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides!
- Snow globe photos – meaning you go INSIDE a ginormous snow globe!
- Make your own mug
- Live music from the local cover band, Group Therapy
Tailgate Buffet includes:
- Beef Stew
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Wings – Buffalo, BBQ and Spicy BBQ
- Sausage, Peppers and Onions off the grill
- Veggie Burgers (vegan, gluten free)
- Nachos – Cheese sauce, sour cream, olives, hot peppers, etc.
- Hot Chocolate