The following is a list forms commonly used by student organizations. All forms must be completed and submitted to the Office of Student Activities or the Student Government Comptroller to process. Please note financial paperwork must be submitted at least two weeks before the event.
General Forms & Contact Information
- Room Reservations: Submitted via EMS
- Off-Campus Events: registration form
- Posting policy
- Ad-hoc request form
- Prize Record Sheet - Print this out to record winners of prizes at your events; turn this form into the Comptroller after your event
- Catering Requests must be made via EMS | Contact Catering Manager: Lisa Gallo, email@example.com
- To request the credit card or a Limited Purchase Order (Stop ‘N Shop, Romanelli’s, etc.)
- Fund raisers require approval | Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions: Provide both the standard contract and W9 form (page one only) to a performer, speaker, vendor, etc. Both documents must be returned to the Student Government Comptroller’s Desk (inside the Office of Student Activities), signed and complete TWO WEEKS BEFORE your event date. Providing this information to Student Activities before an event is the only way we can guarantee payment is made to vendors and performers in a timely fashion.
Poster & Banner Printing
Student Activities offers poster printing for clubs and organizations.
Posters on Foam Board instructions:
- Set up posters to be 20″ x 30 “
- Save your poster design as a .pdf document and bring it in to Student Activities on a flash drive
- We will print the poster and mount it on the foam board
- The cost for one 20″ x 30 ” on foam board is $10.00
- We will transfer this fee from your club budget after printing your poster
- The maximum width of a banner is 36″
- The maximum length of a bander is 54″
- Save your banner design as a .pdf document and bring it in to Student Activities on a flash drive
- We apologize, but we cannot mount banners on foam board; they come as is
- The cost for a banner is $3 per foot
- We will transfer this fee from your club budget after printing your banner
To access your club website, first be sure to have a registered web master. The registered web master should contact STEL, the Student Technology Education Lab, to arrange a training session. Once your training is complete, you will have full access to edit your club site.