The Second Annual Women’s Leadership Symposium
Saturday, March 28, 2015
9:30 AM – Check-In and Continental Breakfast
10 AM – Program Begins
This program was open to all women in the College of Liberal Arts, the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies, and the Drew Theological School.
A continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon networking session are all including in this FREE program!
This list is subject to change; speakers are listed in alphabetical order.
- Dr. MaryAnn Baenninger, University President
- Ms. Farhanna Balgahoom, Manager of Retail Sales for Kiehl’s at L’Oréal
- Dr. Tanya Linn Bennett, University Chaplain and Adjunct Professor in the Theological School
- Ms. Lisa Kassenaar, Bloomberg News Women’s Project
- Dr. Caitlin Killian, Professor of Sociology
- Dr. Jennifer Kohn, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Dr. Kamana Misra, President of the Association of Women in Science, NJ Chapter
- Ms. Marti Winer, Chief of Staff, Office of the President
Schedule is subject to change.
|9:30 – 10 AM||Check In & Breakfast: Crawford Hall, EC|
|10 – 10:15 AM||Small Group Activity|
|10:15 – 10:30 AM||Welcome: University President, Dr. MaryAnn Baenninger|
|10:30 – 11:30 AM||Presentation: Rev. Dr. Tanya Linn Bennett|
|11:30 – 12:15 PM||Presentation: Dr. Kamana Misra|
|12:15 PM- 1 PM||Lunch|
|1 – 2 PM||Ms. Lisa Kassenaar|
|2 – 2:30PM||Presentation: Dr. Caitlin Killian|
|2:30 – 2:45 PM||Break|
|2:45 – 3:15 PM||Presentation: Dr. Jennifer Kohn|
|3:15 – 4 PM||Panel Discussion featuring Ms. Farhanna Balgahoom C’04 and Ms. Marti Winer C’97|
|4 – 5 PM||Large Group Activity|
|5 – 6 PM||Networking Dessert Reception with Entertainment|