L.E.A.D. stands for Leaders Emerging At Drew; the L.E.A.D. Program will run for six weeks this Fall 2015 semester. First Year students will learn about yourself as leaders and how you can create positive social change right here on campus.
We are no longer accepting applications for this program.
The Fall 2015 L.E.A.D. Program Schedule:
All sessions are on Mondays from 3 – 5 PM in Room 145 of the Ehinger Center. Participants must be first year students and available for the entire time block of 3 – 5 PM to be eligible to participate in this program. No prior leadership experience is needed!
October 12 – no session, Fall Break
2015 L.E.A.D. Faculty:
– Carla Brady, Assistant Director of Student Activities
– Deshawn Cook, Assistant Director of Residence Life
– Kayla Corzine, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
– Joelle Falaise, Educational Opportunity Scholars Counselor
– Jovin Fernandez, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
– Ashley Martins, Student Services Coordinator, INTO New York @ Drew
– Steph Mazzarella, Program Coordinator in Student Activities
– Joe Mercadante, Residence Director in the Office of Residence Life
– Nick Russo, Student Services Coordinator, INTO New York @ Drew
This program will be interactive and engaging; participants will learn about leadership on individual, group, and societal levels.
Students who have participated in the L.E.A.D. Program have completed our program and continued on to become President and Vice President, and other Cabinet members of our Student Government; Resident Assistants and/or Theme House Advisors; Orientation Leaders, Club Presidents, and founders of new clubs and organizations. Other students have developed contacts for incredible internships and developed mentor relationships with staff.
After successfully completing this program, students will be honored with a certificate for successful participation. Students will also receive special invitations to participate in additional leadership opportunities and programs within Campus Life & Student Affairs.
Any questions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973.408.3924.