DrewLEAD is a new leadership development program for Drew University students.
This program is supported and created by the staff in the Offices of: Student Activities, Campus Recreation ,and Residence Life.
For the 2013 – 2014 academic year, we have filled the calendar with leadership opportunities.
Get involved with DrewLEAD today!
Fall 2013 Programming
Lunchtime Leadership Series
- Our lunchtime series will feature a different topic each month, highlighting leadership in a new and different way. Of course there will be FREE PIZZA at each event!
- Come to one event or come to all – just get involved!
- The L.E.A.D. Program is an engaging 6-week series of workshops specifically designed to enhance leadership skills for new first year students.
- Attending all 6 sessions is required to successfully complete the program and receive a certificate!
- Students who have participated in the L.E.A.D. Program have moved on to become Student Government President, Vice President, and other Cabinet members; Resident Assistants and/or Theme House Advisors; Orientation Leaders, Club Presidents, and founders of new clubs and organizations. Other students have developed contacts for incredible internships and developed mentor relationships with staff.
Spring 2014 Programming
Sophomore Success Series
- Mondays in February: 3, 10, 17, 24 | Time\Location: TBD
- This program is exclusively for students in their second year at Drew; members of the Class of 2016.
- As a person with leadership experience, you have probably discovered some skills you would like to hone in on before you move into your junior year.
- In this weekly series, you will dedicate time to improving the aspects of your own leadership framework that need some assistance.
- An application is required for this program, apply today!
Women’s Leadership Symposium
More information coming soon!