The College of Liberal Arts, Office of the Dean, in partnership with Campus Life & Student Affairs, is excited to announce the Spring Common Hour programming calendar, now in its third year.
Academic departments, individual faculty members, administrative staff units, student organizations, and other Drew University units are invited to submit event ideas for the Spring 2015 Common Hour Engagement Calendar.
Events must encourage students to participate in the academic culture of the university and enhance their educational experience. We are seeking events that will engage first year students into our community and challenge the students in their own educational experience.
We would like you to consider hosting your event on a Wednesday from 12:15 PM – 1:05 PM, as the first year class has an open block at that time, however, events can be on any day of the week, at any time of day or night.
Please note the following dates/times are reserved for required meetings; you should select other times and/or dates than these:
- Wednesday, January 28: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; Peer Mentor Welcome Meeting
- Wednesday, February 11: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; Lunch with CSEM Advisors
- Wednesday, March 4: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; Major/Minor Open House
- Wednesday, March 25: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; Sample Classes
- Wednesday, April 1: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; Pre-Registration & CIRP Survey with Peer Mentors
- Wednesday, April 29: 12:15 – 1:05 PM; End of Year Celebration with Mentors and CSEM Advisors
Submit a program