Transfer of Funds form is used to transfer money between different departments on campus and student organizations. The department/organization that the money is being transferred from must complete the transfer.


Complete a Transfer of Funds form available in the Office of Student Activities. Include organization, name of person requesting transfer, amount to be transferred, reason for transfer, account number to be charged and approval signature, account to be credited and approval signature, and submit a copy to Student Activities/B&A. Please note the transfer must be completed by the department of the account to be charged.