Reimbursements will only be processed if the student organization receives prior approval from the Office of Student Activities or the B&A Comptroller
- All original, itemized receipts must be submitted.
- The name on the receipt must match the name of the individual requesting reimbursement.
- If reimbursement is for travel related expenses, please complete a Travel and Entertainment Expense Voucher.
Please make sure to sign the form and complete the description/purpose of the event section.
Reimbursements under $50
- Reimbursements under $50 will be in cash via the Petty Cash desk in the Business Office
- Submit original, itemized receipts to the Office of Student Activities or B&A Comptroller (and completed Travel & Entertainment Voucher if applicable).
- Student will be notified via email when the reimbursement form is ready to be picked up from the Office of Student Activities.
- Once picked up, the form will need to be approved by the VP of Finance, Treasurer, Controller, or the Associate Treasurer, all of whom are located in Madison House.
- Once approved by an appropriate member of the finance department, as listed above, the request can be taken to the Business Office in Tilghman House for a cash reimbursement.
Reimbursement $50 and over
- Reimbursements $50 and over will be sent via University check.
- University checks will be sent to campus mailbox, unless otherwise noted.
- Complete a check request form, including name, address, date submitted, date required, amount requested, organization requesting check, social security number of student, treasurer signature, attach original itemized receipt (and completed Travel & Entertainment voucher if applicable), and submit to the appropriate department (Student Activities or B&A).