The following guidelines have been established to maintain Mead Hall:
- Beverages brought into the building for personal consumption must be in covered containers.
- Food brought into the building for personal consumption should be eaten in the lower level kitchen.
- Promptly clean up any spills.
- Any and all food and beverages to be served to a group must be procured through Aramark Catering. Food may not be brought in from any other sources.
- Shutters may be opened or closed to control the entry of light. Draperies however are decorative, not functional, and should not be moved.
- Furniture should remain in the established configuration and not be moved between rooms.
- Nothing is ever to be taped on the walls or woodwork.