Select Your Location
Once you have formulated your ideas and established co-sponsoring relationships, your next step is to explore potential locations for your event. There are a wide range of options available for students. Listed below are some of the most popular places for student organizations to hold events:
- Baldwin Gym and Simon Forum
- LC 28 and LC 30
- Black Box*: contact the Theatre Department for approval and HCH to reserve
- Kirby Theater*
- Concert Hall*
- Mead Hall – All events held in Mead Hall require a full time faculty or staff member (usually your club advisor) to be in attendance for the duration of your club event.
- To reserve on-campus location, including outdoor spaces:
- EMS – schedule.drew.edu
Please note that in order to confirm a reservation, student organizations are required to first submit a Program Planning Guide.
*Rental fees may apply for these locations
Registering an Event
- Submit a EMS Request online (for review and approval) for any event planned.
- Once this information is submitted, your request will be reviewed and next steps need to be completed in order for the event to be a success.
Once a EMS request has been approved, it is the responsibility of the student organization to contact other University offices, such as HCH, Media Resource Center (MRC), Public Safety, Aramark Catering, etc. as needed for the event.