The University Program Board (UPB) is the student run volunteer programming organization at Drew University. UPB’s purpose is to provide the College of Liberal Arts, the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies and the Theological School with cultural, educational, recreational, and social programs.
Advisor: Carla Brady
- President: Michael Pellessier
- Vice President: Tori Petrillo
- Vice President of Annual Events: Natalee Branham
- Vice President of Special Events: Brooke Kaufman and Andrew Barnes
- Vice President of Space Nights: Liz Fruhmann
- General Board Liaison: Grace Hurley