The Department of Public Safety’s patrol fleet is comprised of a number of specialized vehicles and squad cars.
Our marked patrol fleet includes:
- CAR 30 is a 2013 Ford Police Interceptor SUV
- CAR 31 is a 2014 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan
- CAR 32 is a 2004 Ford Explorer Patrol SUV
- ATV is a 2008 CHGC Razor Back 250
- 2005 Mobile Command Unit Trailer
Most of our patrol vehicles are marked with Drew University Department of Public Safety insignia and emergency lights for increased visibility. There is two unmarked vehicles in our fleet.
All of the department’s patrol cars are outfitted with a Mobile Data Computer, Radio, Emergency Light Controls, Police Scanner, Siren Controls, Mobile Vision Video Recording System, and Cell Phone.