Frequently Asked Questions by Transfer Students
What happens at the August New Student Orientation session?
- New Student Orientation (NSO) will provide you with a wonderful introduction to Drew University for students and any family members or friends attending.
- There will also be a wonderful resource fair for everyone to meet various staff members and support services available to students.
Can transfer students have cars on campus?
- Residential Juniors and Seniors are permitted to have cars on campus at Drew University and all commuter students are permitted to have a car.
- Visit the Public Safety website for more information about having a car on campus.
How do I find an on or off-campus job?
- There are many options for on-campus employment: