Move-In Day: Friday, January 15, 2016
Schedule subject to change. New students, please check your Drew email for updates!
Attention Commuter Students – To request a parking permit, please fill out this form PRIOR to Orientation, to ensure your parking permint is ready for pick-up at Orientation: https://parking.drew.edu/myparking
||Resident Students Check-in (Ehinger Center):
- Pick up their key in the Ehinger Center
- You will have time to move in and take your ID photo, pick up a parking pass if needed, and visit the bookstore. The Student Accounts office and Financial Aid office will be open during this time as well.
|12:00PM – 1:00PM
||Commuter Student Check-in (Ehinger Center):
- Stop at Halloway Hall to take your ID photo;
- Pick up Parking Permit at Public Safety in the Pepin building.
- Don’t forget register your car first by visiting https://parking.drew.edu/myparking
|12:30PM – 1:30PM
||Lunch & Resource Fair: During lunch, stop in to Crawford Hall in the Ehinger Center to meet staff from the following departments and support services at Drew:
- Center for Internships and Career Development
- Department of Public Safety
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- Center for Counseling and Psychological Services
- Campus Recreation
- Center for Global Education
- Health Services
||Welcome from President MaryAnn Baenninger
||General Education Requirements:
- Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts, Dr.Jessica Lakin
- Associate Dean for Curriculum and Faculty Development, Dr. Deb Liebowitz
- Associate Dean for Academic Services, Dr. Judith Redling
- Vice President of Campus Life & Student Affairs, Sara Waldron
- Dean of Students, Frank Merckx
||Free Time, Tour Academic Buildings or visit the bookstore
- Meet at the Ehinger Center Desk for dinner in downtown Madison
- All resident and commuter students are welcome
||Evening Activity: TBA
Saturday, January 16, 2016
||Optional trip to local stores i.e. Target, Food Store etc.
- Car space is limited so your purchase must be able to fit in the car.