Primary functions of the Office of Institutional Research include:
- Supply institutional data on admissions, enrollment, financial aid, staff/faculty, library and finance to federal and state agencies, the Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS), the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (“Middle States”) and the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- Interpret data received from federal and state agencies, HEDS, Middle States, and the ATS.
- Prepare the annual Common Data Set and Fact Book.
- Provide analytical support for enrollment management and budget preparation.
- Coordinate University-wide survey research efforts.
The Office of Institutional Research subscribes to the principles and standards of the Code of Ethics of the Association for Institutional Research.
Director – Alex (Alexander) McClung
- Phone: 973-408-3799
Assistant Director – Carolyn Hoffman
- Phone: 973-408-3498
Reports and More Information
For available reports and other IR-related information the Drew community is invited to log on to the IR U-KNOW page.