What is a DV8?
DV8 students are Peer Educators who will create and deliver wellness-related programs to Drew Students and link them to campus events and resources. Participation as a DV8 student fosters development of planning, leadership, and presentation skills.
Requirements:(All years may apply)
Standards to be a peer educator
- 2.5 minimum GPA (for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students
- Good social standing (for all students)
- Completed application due by September 15, 2017
- Participation in interviews as scheduled.
Mandatory Trainings and Events if selected:
- Training which occurs after selection process is mandatory for continuing with the program
- Weekly meetings during academic year
- Time and day will be determined
- Will focus on program development, implementation, and advertising
- Participation in the development or delivery of at least 2 programs per semester
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org