So you think you’ve got what it takes to be Drew’s 1st ever Lip Sync Battle champion?
Then you need to sign up below immediately!
If you need a refresher on what the Lip Sync Battle is–please check out this video:
You get to pick your song, props, costumes and any background performers that you want in order to impress the judges and our audience!
There is a mandatory audition/rehearsal on Wednesday, March 15th.
The event is on Friday, March 24th.
There are a few ground rules:
- Clean/edited music only please! If there are curses in your songs–please find a clean/edited version of the song.
- You must send your .mp3 song to Recreation@drew.edu by Tuesday, March 14th.
- You must attend a mandatory audition/rehearsal on Wednesday, March 15th. If you don’t seem prepared to perform on Friday, March 24th–you may be removed from the program.
- You must provide your own props, costumes and background performers that you want.
- Please keep costumes PG-13! We don’t know if there might be children/families in the audience.
- Go big and go crazy with your performance!
You will be judged on 3 criteria:
- Lip Sync Skills – how well you lip sync the words to your chosen song.
- Creativity: Props, costumes, additional performers–think BIG for your performance.
- Stage Presence and Choreography: How well can you perform your song–don’t just stand and sing–perform!