Campus Recreation Services is the largest employer of students on the Drew campus. CRS relies on competent and capable students to manage the Simon Forum, run the intramural program, and even instruct our fitness classes that are offered in the Haselton Dance Studio and Lower Dance Studio. This workforce provides many opportunities for campus employment. While we give preference to Federal Work Study students, all qualified students are encouraged to apply.
To apply to a job posting listed below please contact Campus Recreation Services, at ext. 3444 or email@example.com, to set up an interview.
The Office of Campus Recreation is currently accepting applications to be the Ranger Bear mascot!
We are looking for fun, outgoing individuals who aren’t afraid to move and jump around in order to get a crowd excited about our Drew Rangers!
If you think you have what it takes–then please fill out the below application right away!
Being the Drew Ranger Bear is a paid position!
Fitness Instructor – (must have certification)
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Instructors for various fitness classes. Classes are taught weekly in 1-hour sessions. Class times would generally be 7:30-8:30am, noon-1pm, 1-2pm, 5:30-6:30pm, and/or 8-9pm. Examples of classes are Cardio Kickboxing, Pilates, Step Aerobics, Tai Chi, Yoga, and Zumba. We are open to class suggestions but the instructor must be qualified and certified in that area, and the class must be geared towards a college campus audience (students, faculty and staff).
Officials needed for all sports. Interested parties should email email@example.com
- Set-up and break down event
- Officiate contests (basketball, dodgeball, flag football, kickball, soccer, volleyball, etc.)
- Preferred if you have knowledge of sport specific rules, but training is available.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, etc.)
- Qualifications: Punctual, reliable, responsible, proactive, effective verbal & written communication skills, ability to enforce the rules to a league of your peers.