|Monday – Friday||7:30 am – 9:30 am
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
|Saturday – Sunday||1:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
Is This for Me?
Recreation swim is lap swim only, offered to faculty, staff, and students. Additionally, alumni and family members of the faculty and staff can attend with purchase of a $5 guest pass (see below for purchase info).
Policies of Rec Swim
- Anyone under the age of 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- No children in diapers are allowed in the pool.
- Staff members can bring their family to the pool during open swim, but they must stay with them if they are young children. The staff member cannot leave the children and go swim laps.
- The caregiver is responsible for the safety of their children.
- Waivers are needed for each guest.
Purchasing a Guest Pass
Guest passes are day passes, and are only valid on the day of purchase.
All valid ID holders in the Drew community are extended the privilege of bringing one guest at a time. All guests must be accompanied by a valid ID holder and must register at the Simon Forum Front desk. After you and your guest arrive, the desk attendant will ask you for your ID card. Guests are required to fill out the “Awareness, Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk Agreement” and pay the $5.00 guest fee (Checks should be made out to: Drew University, with the “guest pass” in the memo line. Please make sure that your name and address are on the top, left-hand corner.)
A guest pass will then be issued with the following information: Guest’s Name, Host’s Name, Host’s Drew ID #, Date, Time, and signature of Desk Attendant. Please remember to hold on to your guest pass. If your guest would like to use the fitness room, free weight room or pool, or would like to borrow equipment, he or she should present their guest pass to the desk attendant/lifeguard.
Guests must also adhere to the general rules of the building as they relate to proper attire and behavior!