Campus Recreation Services offer Fitness Classes that are a fun, motivating, and challenging way to fit exercise into your daily schedule. A great alternative or compliment to any workout regimen, our classes are led by highly skilled and certified instructors. Generally one hour in length, our cardio/strength and mind/body classes are a reflection of some of the latest trends in group fitness. Scroll down to see what we have in store for you.
Spring 2020 fitness classes are open for registration!
Spring 2020 Fitness Class Schedule
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays (Haselton Room), 6:30 PM (Now Full!)
- Boot Camp: Mondays 12 – 12:45 PM (faculty/staff)
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga (Dance Studio): Tuesdays, 5:30 PM (Now Full!)
- HIIT (previously Cross-Fit) Forum Floor: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6 PM (faculty/staff)
- HIIT (previously Cross-Fit) Forum Floor: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7 PM (students)
- Boot Camp: Wednesdays, 12 – 12:45 PM
- Cardio Kickboxing (Hasleton Room): Wednesays, 5:30 PM
- Zumba! (Dance Studio): Thursdays, 5:45 PM
- Gentle Flow Yoga (Haselton Room): Fridays, 8 AM
- Restorative Yoga (Dance Studio): Fridays, 2 PM
If you belong to an organization/club and would like to have a fitness class just for your group, please call the Health & Wellness Program Coordinator x3635 for connecting with Drew University.