All undergraduate College students living on campus are required to have a meal plan. Drew offers six CLA Resident plans to choose from, giving students a range of selecting from 19 meals to 10 meals with points/week. Exemptions will only be granted based upon extreme medical reasons. Prior to any exemption being given, students should meet with the Director of Food Service to review dietary requirements and learn what specialized diets or other accommodations are possible. Exemptions are not granted for dietary choices.
- Student completes the application form below.
- The Associate Dean will contact the student to discuss the application.
- The student may be asked to schedule a consultation with the Director of Health Services and/or the Director of Food Service.
- The Associate Dean will consult with the Director of Health Services and/or the Director of Food Services.
- The decision will be sent to the student via email.