In order to study legally as a full-time student in the United States, you will need to be issued a student visa by the U.S. consulate in your home country.  Drew University is authorized to issue the Form I-20 to qualified students.  Please complete the I-20 Application form and submit all supporting documents (via email) to International Student & Scholar Services.

Application for Form I-20

Name in Passport: Last Name (Family/Surname); First Name; Middle Name (If included in your passport as a middle name)
Number and Street Name
City; State/Province; Postal Code; Country
Students are allowed to enter the U.S. 30 days prior to the reporting date listed on the I-20. However, if you plan to stay on the Drew campus you must contact the Housing Office to determine when your on-campus housing is available.
Please include a complete mailing address with a zip code, email, and phone number where you can be contacted in case they are having difficulty delivering the envelope.

Form I-20 Supporting Documents:

  • Financial Certification
  • Copy of Biodata page of passport
  • Copy of previously issued F or J visa stamps in passport

Email to Laura Arthur, Director of ISSS: