All undergraduate College students living on campus are required to have a meal plan. Exemptions will only be granted for extreme medical reasons, documented by a licensed physician. Prior to any exemption being granted, students should meet with the Director of Food Service to review dietary requirements and learn what specialized diets or other accommodations are possible. Exemptions are not granted for dietary choices or preferences. Please note that meal plan exemptions are not retroactive.
- Student completes the application form below.
- The Dean of Student Engagement or Director of Health Services will contact the student to discuss the application.
- The student may be asked to schedule a consultation with the Director of Food Service.
- The Dean of Student Engagement will consult with the Director of Health Services and/or the Director of Food Services.
- The decision will be sent to the student via email.